Time : 40 Minutes. Marks. 40
1. What is the number of liquid elements.
a) 2 b) 4 c ) 5 d) 7
2. Which substance has least intermolecular force?
a) Solid b) liquid
c) Gas d) Ice
3. First the idea of atom was put for ward by-
a) Konad b) Dalton
c) Avogadro d) Berzelius
4. How many number of di-atomic Gaseous elements?
a) 5 b) 7 c) 11 d) 2
5. How many types of molecule?
a) 2 b) 3 c) 4 d) 5
6. Which substance has definite shape?
a) solid d) liquid
c) Gas d) Nothing of any
7. Which name Comes from arabic?
a) Na b) Zp c) Ca d) P
8. Which symbol is taken from Latin name?
a) Sulphur (s) b) Chlorin (Cl)
c) Iron ( Fe) d) Phosphorous (p)
9. Which one is positive radical?
a) SO4 b) CO3
c) NH4 d) NO3
10. What is the Correct formula of iron (iii) Sulphate?
a) Fe SO4 b) Fe2 (SO4)2
c) Fe2 (SO4)3 d) Fe3 (SO4)2
11. A metal M has valency 'x' and A non-metal N has valency 'y'. Which Compound is form when they combine with each other.
a) Mx Ny b) Mxy N
c) My Nx d) MNxy
12. Which di- valent metal?
i) Ca ii) Na iii) Mg iv) Al
Which is Correct?
a) Only i b) i and ii
c) i and iii d) i, ii, and iv
13. Which is indicated by the symbol of an element?
a) one atom of an element
b) One molecule of an element
c) First letter of the name of an element
d) Latin name of element
14. Epigeal germination is seen in which plant?
a) Paddy b) Gourd
c) Mango d) Goran
15. How many petals are found in the corolla of a chilli plant?
a) 02 b) 03
c) 04 d) 05
16. Which plant seeds need light for germination?
a) Tobacco b) Tomato
c) Dhutura d) Above all
17. Which one is a monocot plant?
a) Gram b) Pea
c) Maize d) both b and c
18. Which one is the example of the floating hydrophytes?
a) Agolla b) Wolffia
c) Lemna d) Above all
19. Fruit is developed from which part of a flower?
a) corollo b) ovule
c) Ovary d) Calyx
20. Which one is the example of aggregate fruit?
a) Fig b) Chalta
c) Jack fruit d) Lotus
21. How many chambers are present in the ovary of a chilli plant?
a) 2 b) 3
c) 4 d) 5
22. Which one is the example of amphibian hydrophytes?
a) Patashaola b) Hydrilla
c) Ipomoea d) Potamogeton
23. What kind of plant water lily is?
a) Autofrophie b) Parasitic
c) Saprophytic d) None
24. Which vitamin are present in chill?
a) Vit - A , B, C b) Vit - B, C E
c) Vit - A,. E, C d) None
25. How many days are needed to grow a new chilli plant form seed?
a) 3-4 days b) 3-4 months
c) 2-4 days d) 2-4 months
26. What is called the adjustment of the organism with the new environment?
a) Fertilization b) Vernalizatioin
c) Reproduction d) Adaptation
27. Who discovered gravitation?
a) Tycho -Brahe b) Kapler
c) Newton d) Gallileo
28. When a body is taken up from the surface of the earth what will happen to its weight? Weight-
a) Increases b) decreases
c) Remains same d) becomes zero
29. In which place the value of g is highest?
a) Polar region b) Equatorial region
c) At the centre of the earth
d) At the peak of a mountain
30. The mass of any body is 1 kilogram what is its weight?
a) 9.8 Newton b) 10 Newton
c) 98 Newton d) 980 Newton
31. Your mass is 42 kilogram on the earth. What will be your mass on the moon?
a) 42 kg b) 42 Newton
c) 7 kg d) 7 Newton
32. Which one is the SI unit of volume?
a) Square metre b) Cubic metre
c) Metre d) Newton
33. How many lengths are to be measured to determine the surface area of a sphere?
a) One b) two c) three d) Four
34. What type of simple machine is scissor?
a) lever b) Inclined plane
c) Pulley d) Pump
35. Which type of lever is nutcrakers?
a) First class b) second class
c) Third class d) May be all type
36. The mechanical advantage of a lever is 10. By applying 100 Newton force how much load could be raised?
a) 1 Newton b) 10 Newton
c) 100 Newton d) 1000 Newton
37. How does a fixed pullcy make work easy?
a) by increasing force
b) By changing direction of the force
c) By changing velocity of force
d) By all the above three way
38. What is measured by the formula ( 2p ´ radius ´ length)
a) Area of a circle
b) Surface area of a sphere
c) Area of the curved surface of a cylinder
39. What is the unit of mechanical advantage
a) No unit b) Cm
c) Metre d) Kilogram
40. Galileo is a scientist of -
a) France b) Italy
c) U. S. A d) Japan